Volunteer registration for all 2011 events is now open. Please help us meet our fundraising goals and make a donation on the Donation link.
UTAH GIVE KIDS A SMILE IS BATTLING THE #1 DISEASE AFFECTING CHILDREN IN UTAH. TO WIN, WE NEED YOUR HELP.
On February 26, 2011, the Utah Give Kids a Smile will host the 7th annual Give Kids a Smile Day for under served grade school children of Utah. With your help we expect to donate even more free dental care to Utah’s neediest children.
We need your help in 3 ways:
1) Volunteer at an event – Volunteer slots fill up fast, so if you are a dentist, hygienist, dental assistant or someone who would like to volunteer with this event, please go now to the Registration tab to sign up at any of the following events:
- Monarch Dental: West Valley – 4700 S 3730 West
- Greenwood Clinic: Midvale – 7495 South State Street
- Weber State University Dental Hygiene Clinic: Ogden – 3920 University Cr.
- Utah College of Dental Hygiene: Orem – 1176 South 1480 West
- Dixie State College of Dental Hygiene: St George – 105 Taylor Health Science Bldg.
2) Donate a Voucher – If you are a dental provider, you can donate a voucher for a financially pre-screened child to be treated in your practice at no cost to the child. Go to the Donate link to submit a voucher form.
3) Make a Monetary Donation – Utah Give Kids a Smile is a 100% volunteer organization. That means every dollar donated goes 100% to the children. For every $1 donated, $61 in treatment can be performed. All donations make a difference, whether big or small. Go to the Donate link to make an online donation. For just $10, you can provide $607 of full dental treatment to a needy Utah child. If you are a business or organization interested in becoming a sponsor of the event, email us at email@example.com.